Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hump Day Happy Hour with Main Street Chic

Happy Hump Day! So glad it is time for a drink :) Today I have my college buddy Emily from Main Street Chic here to share with us her perfect Happy Hour! If you aren't reading her blog already, you should be! She is pretty much adorable!!

Today is a very special day in our household- it's the Hubs' birthday! So in celebration of this very special occasion, tonight at Happy Hour we will be having what I call the "Cody Special." Which is essentially MY favorite drink, not his - but he is reaaally good at making them :)


Photobucket

By the way, we are very scientific at our house - note the measurements!

"The Cody Special"

Vodka - A little less than half the glass

Tonic - Almost to the top (but leave some room!)

Splash of Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice - to make it the perfect pinky-red

Squeeze of lime - to taste

Hopefully tonight we can find a lovely rooftop to enjoy our happy hour a la Zooey and Joey. And these cocktail glasses would make our drink taste even better. And while we are at it, I'll take a fab vintage bar cart to mix the drinks on. And these cocktail napkins. And these Kate Spade heels to wear. OK, I'm done :)

Happy HAPPY Hour, everyone!


Thank you, Emily! Can't wait to try your special drink!!



Pin It

7 comments:

morgan @ {xoxo, me} said...

The Cody Special sounds delightful! That's how I measure out my drinks too, so this suits me perfectly :)

Emily Davis said...

Thanks, love! Such a fun series, happy to get to participate. xo!

Sadieandstella said...

I need a drink. Fo sho! Especially this one!

Laura @ The Steen Style said...

Sounds delicious! Totally trying it.

mollybkidd said...

Love this. Your webpage is looking fab by the way.

molly
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Jessie D. Miller said...

I love those Furbish glasses!!!!  Cheers!

Giovanna Pacini said...

So cute!! Love the Mr&Mrs glasses!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com