Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Outfit to Room

Happy Valentine's Day! We are going out with friends to have thai food tonight and I can't wait. Let's do a red + pink outfit today in honor of today, shall we?







Anyone else have their pink + red on today?!

Gingham Shirt - Ralph Lauren for Men / Sweater - Old Navy
Jeans - American Eagle / Shoes - Zara / Necklace - Stella & Dot

This outfit is the perfect chance to use a pink couch in a design. I am kind of dying to have one... maybe in my future office? I'll have to see what I can work out!

And I am seriously needing that rug... realllly bad.

Rug - West Elm / Couch - James Duncan / Round Table - One Kings Lane
Sconces - Circa Lighting / Leopard Pillow - Saks / Mirrors - Apartment 48


Pin It

11 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

Oh yes please! Out and room are both adorns!

Julia Ryan said...

That was supposed to say adorbs. It obviously my autocorrect was embarrassed by my bad grammar :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh my goodness I adore this outfit. I love that necklace!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Nicole said...

Those flats are absolutely perfect!! Hope you are having a lovely Valentine's Day!

Natalie said...

Love this! The layers + proportions are perfect. Love the room you paired with it!

Shea Lennon said...

The pink couch, yes, I love it! In fact, I love the entire room. Not to mention that outfit--what a killer necklace!!

alison*elle said...

Aw, I love your red & pink themed outfit and the necklace is so pretty. Such a statement piece. Happy Valentine's Day!

xo, alison*elle

Secondhand Stella said...

I love that painting in the inspiration room. Gorgeous!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I adore red and pink together. That room looks pretty much perfect to me!

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

I have a crush on your outfit. So fun...all year round! The flats are just the perfect addition. I walked away from a gorgeous pair of leopard flats the other day (new year's res = save more money). It was a terrible life decision, and I'm still regretting it. If my other resolution was to be more true to myself, that means I should get a pair right? :)

Have a great weekend! MademoiselleMichael

Adry Bonet said...

Lovely set you put together! That couch is gorgeous.