Friday, February 10, 2012

Outfit to Room

Like I mentioned yesterday, it has been totally dreary here with a little rain. Normally, I would HATE this, but it finally gave me a chance to wear my Hunters!







Sweater - Old Navy / Chambray Top - JCrew / Scarf - Old Navy / Jeans - Banana Republic
Boots - Hunter

I would love to turn this outfit into my new office! The red and blue with a hint of purple - yes, please! Also, I am loving the mixture of the feminine and masculine elements.

Desk - West Elm / Bookshelf - Home Decorators / Chair - Vintage / Light - Furbish

Have a fabulous weekend! See you back here next week for a fun DIY!


Pin It

15 comments:

Simple Snaps Halo said...

Great post Michelle! I love your "Outfit to Room" and your "Like this, Try this!" I actually bought a pair of tortoise shell Ray Ban's yesterday because I loved yesterday's post so much! P.S. my check book hates you.

Stacey said...

love the entire look!

Jess said...

love, love, love this outfit... makes me want to run out and buy those red HW's! and i'll take that red bamboo chair while i'm at it, my office needs that chair!

Brooke Jarrett said...

Love, love, love this outfit and the room you made out of it!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love everything about this. The red hunters and the scarf are perfect together. And I'm loving that print in the room!

christa said...

You are so stinkin' cute! Can you be my personal shopper?

Tobe | BIA said...

holla!! how cute are you in those hunters? love the room inspiration....my office wants a few of those items STAT. ox

Dana Gastelum said...

Soooo cute!! I have the red hunter wellies and LOVE them!! :)

emily said...

Love the entire look! I love your Hunters and your watch!

Natalie said...

I secretly love when it rains just so I can whip out my Hunters. :) Love your red ones!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your hunters! i want a pair!

Jackie said...

You look so cute! I love the furniture you chose-the bookshelf is one my favorites, and the desk and artwork are great. I love that office!

Leigh said...

Love your boots! Would love to recreate that look with with white on top of the boots.  Are those socks at the top? They look like they have the label on them. Thanks!

Michelle Henderson said...

Yes! They are the Hunter Wellie Socks in the cable knit. I think they are around $30! Hope that helps :)

Michelle said...

Great office design, thumbs up!