Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DIY: Wreath

My wreath philosophy is the simpler the better and this DIY is both visually simple and simple to make!

I picked up some garland (white pine?) at Home Depot and a wreath form and floral wire at Michael's.





Just unroll the garland and use the floral wire to attach it to the form. I went around twice, once on the outermost ring and once on the innermost ring.



Then I just looped a piece of grosgrain ribbon around the wreath and tied a bow. It is hanging on a command hook stuck right on the glass, which has been there for two months with no problems! Impressive! (My husband won't let me get rid of our storm door...boo!)

Sorry you can see my reflection in the mirror... in sweats. It was a sick day for me and that was as good as it was going to get!







I love this because it is like the wreath equivalent of the messy bun, which I rock on a quite regular basis!


Pin It

No comments: