Monday, December 12, 2011

DIY: Ornaments

Happy Monday! I gave in and bought a real tabletop tree last week! We put up a fake tree this year and I was missing the smell and life a real one brings to the house. Since I haven't done this before, I needed new ornaments and decided to DIY them of course!

I bought clear glass bulbs at the craft store and just filled them up with paint. I mixed colors in some and did some solids. I love the way they turned out! They look so much more expensive that just buying colored ornaments at target!











Have you done any last minutes DIY projects for Christmas?


Pin It

5 comments:

Wendy (SpikesnSparkles) said...

they're so pretty! i made similar ones this weekend for my tree as well!

Jackie said...

They are gorgeous! I just love them. And they look so cute on the little tree.

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

Great DIY! I made some monogram burlap pillows for Christmas gifts and they turned out great. Im a new follower to your blog!! xx

Nicole

Shea Lennon said...

Those ornaments turned out great--I can't believe you just poured paint in them, what a great idea!

Elle Sees said...

wal-mart makes these pine scent sticks that are AMAZING. i hope you have a great weekend and stop by sometime!