Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inspiration for New House

Things are kind of at a stand still around my house because I don't want to start any new projects until our house is sold and we are in the new house. But, thanks to Pinterest, I have tons of inspiration and am literally DYING to start decorating a house I don't even own! Normal? Probably. I do have a few projects that have been done in the past few months that I will be sharing soon so stay tuned!



Ok that Karastan Antelope carpet is just ridiculous. I need it. And the walls? It is a Ralph Lauren paint treatment. Nailed it. And it never hurts to keep the bar close by :)



In case I am feeling something a little lighter, check out this space from Amber Interiors. Love the layered rugs and the sheepskin over the chairs. Looks like a cozy place to have a meal.



If my new house has a lot of windows... no problem. Just slap some art up on the frames and call it good!



Green and leopard? Done and Done.



Love the color, love the tile, love it all. Well it does look a little hard to get in and out of the tub... but if I gave my dogs a bath in it at least they wouldn't be able to run away as easily?



Classic black and white is always a good option... the mirror is wonderful and the shelves over the toilet are perfection.



Attic turned master bedroom? No problem. Just throw a black four poster bed in it and call it a day!



Beautiful and cozy. I suspect I would have a hard time making it out of this room.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween yesterday :)


Pin It

No comments: