Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Beauty

Seeing that Thanksgiving is next week, we should all probably start thinking about our Christmas Shopping. For those crazy people out there who are already finished, I have no words. I thought it would be fun to round up a few of my favorite products to share with you guys in case you are having trouble finding that perfect something!

First up? Beauty products. What girl doesn't love getting new beauty products? Sephora is literally a danger-zone for me. I personally have all of these products and love every last one of them! I am sure that special someone on your list would as well!



1. Clarisonic Mia: $119
This product has saved my face. I am not sure why I never grew out of the whole "bad skin" phase, but here I am. This will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and pores looking smaller. Perfect for the teen on your list! (Or really anyone!)

2. Birch Box Subscription: $10/month
This is such a fun idea and would be really great as a gift. Think about it. Wouldn't you like to receive deluxe beauty samples every month in the mail? Something other than bills?! Yes, please!

3. Bumble and Bumble Tonic Spray: $19
This is perfect for the for the friend with luscious locks or as a stocking stuffer. It is a detangler and balances the pH of your hair after washing. (Some line my hair dresser fed me... but it works!)

4. Glo Whitening System: $275
Now I know this might sound a little pricey, but this is for real. At home whitening with NO SENSITIVITY that works. I was a little skeptical at first, but not once bit of sensitivity. Someone would love you forever if you gave this to them. Seriously.

5. Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain: $8.99
This is the perfect stocking stuffer for the Twilight fan! Just Bitten? And you will never guess what my favorite color is? Dawn (as in Breaking Dawn.. hello!) On a more serious note, I literally use this every day and would LOVE to get more in my stocking!

6. Poetic Waxing Kit: $45
Have you ever used an at-home waxing kit? I have and it just doesn't ever quite work out. Those days have changed. This stuff is ah-mazing. No strips and it works like a charm every time! Just make sure you give it to someone you know well. You don't want them to get the wrong idea :)

Have you started shopping yet?


Pin It

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great suggestions! I love my clarisonic!I have picked up a few things just because I saw them in passing but I am one of those last minute frenzy shoppers!