Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday DIY Roundup

Sorry for being MIA yesterday, I am a little under the weather and the only thing I did all day was watch The Millionaire Matchmaker. Allll day. I realize that is ridiculous. But it is definitely time to get our Holiday decor out so here are my favorite DIY's this season, some of which I am going to be partaking in myself!

Alternative Christmas Tree via The Haystack Needle




Paint Ornaments via Fancy House Road



Letter Place Cards via HGTV



Holiday Topiary via House and Home



Wreath via Frolic



Globe Snowmen via Emily Henderson



Do you have any Holiday DIY projects in the works? I'd love to know!

**Don't forget to sign up for the Design*Sponge at Home giveaway. Entries close Monday 12/5 at midnight!


Pin It

4 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love those branches in the little pots - so festive!

alicia said...

loving those glitter place cards!

Hannah said...

The globe snowmen are so adorable and unique! xo

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Shea Lennon said...

I want to make that wreath, it's so cool! And those globe snow men are adorable!