Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How'd I get so lucky?

I was going to share a few more IKEA purchases with ya'll {yes, I say ya'll; I AM from Oklahoma you know...} but I just couldn't wait to share this!

Remember this post where I explained my need for a certain set of chairs? Well, I was telling my husband about them and HE FOUND SOME! He did a quick CL search before heading out of town on a business trip and saw 4 similar chairs for $50! He purchased them and brought them home to surprise me! Is he amazing or what?!

They are real bamboo instead of faux and need a little work, but in my opinion they are perfect.




I will be painting them {color hasn't been decided yet} and making a seat out of plywood that can be covered with fabric {which also hasn't been decided yet}.



As you can see from this picture, some of the wrapping is coming off. Before I can do any painting, I will have to track some of this down and repair the missing/about to be missing pieces.



Serisously, though. How did I get so lucky?


Pin It

1 comment:

Lauren Teel said...

Me = jealous. Love them. and love you hubby for looking on CL for you. What a catch..