Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Feeling Ambitious

Alright Folks. As if I don't have enough on my plate {school and work mainly}, I really want to learn how to sew AND how to upholster. I can remember as a little girl sewing pieces of fabric together on my grandma's sewing machine. If only I would have taken advantage. I would prefer to spend my time rather than my money on custom upholstery and drapes.

Word on the street {that street being Little Green Notebook} is that this is a pretty good book to get started on upholstery. In that case, I am going to buy it.

This gal also gave me a jolt of inspiration after sharing her upholstery adventure. She says I can do it and I believe her!!

She turned this...



Into this!


{images via my Anything and Everything}


That ain't half bad.


Pin It

No comments: