Monday, May 24, 2010

Meatballs in Paradise

We did it. My ah-mazing husband took me to the happiest place on Earth (forget about Disneyland). Ikea was all I thought it would be and more! We brought home quite the load so I will be posting about all of it as I assemble/put it up.



We were one of the first people to walk into the store (geeks!) at 9:30 so we could grab breakfast on the cheap.



I got in my intense shopping mode and only remembered to snap a couple pics of the showroom.





These are a few of the purchases we made.





We then had to go to the warehouse to find the boxes for all of the furniture we wanted. Adam came in REALLY handy for this part.



And this is the damage we did. All two cart loads full.



We ended it all with a delicious plate of Swedish meatballs. Counting down the days until I get to go back!



Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like great fun!! Can't wait to see everything you got