Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Let me start by saying that gardening is not my forte. I love flowers but designing a flower bed is just something I know nothing about, but we do our best!

Since it has been so nice outside lately, Adam and I decided to replant some flowers in one of our flowerbeds this afternoon. Last year we planted annuals, but decided to plant perennials this year so we won't have to keep planting every year. (We do have some bushes and a tree that we planted last year that regrow, just wanted to switch the flowers over.)

Sass decided she would like to model for the garden shoot.



The bushes are starting to grow again, but still have a little ways to go.



We went with blues, purples and pinks. (Mostly because there was the best selection of those colors.)







We have 4 more flowerbeds full of lava rock that we haven't touched yet; but hey, you've got to start somewhere, right?


Pin It

No comments: