Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bathroom: Check.

The bathroom is finally done and boy did it give us some trouble. With the vanities and mirrors, we had major problems getting things right. The good news is that it was well worth it! I can't believe the transformation this room has made! (Remember what it looked like before??)





We decided to use a white waffle shower curtain that I ordered from Target. This is an 84 inch curtain (standard is 72 inch) and we hung it closer to the ceiling to make the room look taller.



The homemade art that only cost me about $15.



Our new doorless linen closet! It still needs to be styled and accessorized, but you get the idea.



Since we don't have a window in this bathroom, I think we still need more lighting. I am thinking about having a few recessed lights installed but that will have to be another project for another day.

Want to read more about our bathroom remodel? Check out any of these posts:

Updates, And the vanity saga continues, Bathroom Update, Say Hello To My New Friend, Painting Mishap, My Husband Broke Up With Home Depot, Sassy Approves, Bathroom Before


Pin It

1 comment:

Gordon Barnes said...

A very interesting article!

You might like our most recent article at out site: –> http://greatbathroomlighting.com/ –> Check it out and let us understand who you think. Perhaps we could do a link blogroll exchange or something.