Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bathroom Before

We are coming close to being finished with the bathroom so I figured I would share a few before pictures so they end result can be appreciated even more. It was pretty bad. If you don't believe me, take a look.





There it is in all its green trim and green wall glory. It is hard to imagine someone would seriously pick out those paint colors.

Anyhoo, here are a few sneak peeks of what has been going on with the reno this weekend:

We added new knobs to the vanities! This is what they looked like before the pretty new knobs...



... and here is after with the new Hobby Lobby knobs. I'd say they look a lot like those high-dollar anthropologie knobs, don't you think??





I also found the mirrors this weekend. I have been looking for a couple of weeks and not finding anything I like for the budget I gave myself (about $50 a mirror). Well, I decided to go to Target to see if they had anything. They did. Let's just say $20 clearance. Yes.



They only had one in the store but luckily they were on clearance online, too. I just placed the order for the second.

I also made a little artwork to hang above the toilet. (Sorry for the bad picture)



Hopefully we will be completely done in a few days once the mirror comes in! Soooo close!

Want to read more about the bathroom remodel? Check out any of these posts:
Updates, And the vanity saga continues, Bathroom Update, Say Hello To My New Friend, Painting Mishap, My Husband Broke Up With Home Depot, Sassy Approves


Pin It

No comments: